Saturday, June 15, 2013

Covet or Love It

I'm a girl who loves to find beautiful pieces for almost no money.  That's not to say I never splurge, but there is a certain thrill in finding a bargain (which I detailed in my last post).  Whenever I'm on Polyvore it strikes me how wide a price range they have.  While you can easily filter the clothing to a manageable budget using their tools, it's interesting to see the expensive beside the inexpensive (and sometimes not be able to tell the difference).  On Cupcakes and Cashmere (I know, I talk about that blog way too much) there is a type of post where she picks one piece and finds one pricey and one cheap(er) version.  While it's a great post, we all have different body types, different needs and different tastes.  So, I've decided to take it up a notch with three different pieces for several occasions, all with the same, classic pattern of black and white stripes.  Here are pieces that we can covet alongside dresses that are equally cute, but affordable, so that you can love them for a long time. 
Hope you enjoy!
XOXO,
Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment