Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Art Arena

Lately art has become more and more inspiring to me.  It commands it's own corner of my Pinterest and I love to see the many different mediums artists work with.  Seeing the change from classical pieces to the newer modern age also provides a glimpse into the ideals of society at the time.  I'll admit that I'm biased to more modern art, but it's impossible not to appreciate the sheer beauty of traditional works.  I believe art should make you think.  So, for every person, the perfect piece of art will be different because every person thinks different.  That being said, here are a few pieces that have really stood out to me. 
 













For more information about each piece, please go to my Pinterest @diydiaries/ The Fashion Diaries.

Kisses,
Anonymous
 

No comments:

Post a Comment