Friday, March 30, 2012

Patterned Nails

Lately I've been seeing a ton of tribal print nails, but I don't really own any "earth tone" colors, so I've been struggling on which polish to use.  I finally decided to do a sparkly version, that while it's not quite tribal, it borrows some of the same designs.  I used the same black thin brush that I used on the Hunger Games nails I previously posted about (the black is a miracle worker; Kiss Brush-On Nail Art Paint).  The pink is a new color I just bought called "Power Play" by Santee Plus, while the gold is my all-time favorite "Rising Star" by O.P.I. and the red sparkles are "Destined" (found at Tilly's).
Surprisingly, even my right hand turned out well even though I am completely incapable with my left hand.  I really like this gold-pink-red combo, it has a certain fun but it's still sophisticated and dressed-up.  Not to mention the sparkles draw a billion compliments when they hit the sunlight.  Overall, this is one of my favorite manicures I've done in a while.
Kisses,
Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment