Sunday, April 1, 2012

TOMS

TOMS are a type of shoe, sort of resembling wrapped bandages, that have grown quite popular (especially among teens) in the last year or so.  When I first saw them, the design didn't really appeal to me, but now that they've added more high end, intricate patterns (not to mention heels), I am seriously starting to fall in love.  You might have seen TOMS copycats such as BOBS, but, at least in my opinion, they are not nearly as good.  Not only are the wannabes made at a lower quality, but they don't donate to charity every time you buy a pair.  In contrast, TOMS gives a pair of shoes to a child who needs them with every purchase. Plus, many of the styles sold are vegan. 

As you can see, the styles include much more than the classics (some of the silhouettes aren't even pictured).  Anyway, I have a serious crush on the black and white Moroccans (star next to picture).  Hope this gave you some inspiration.
Kisses,
Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment