Monday, April 16, 2012

Nail Inspiration

Lately I've been inspired by some cute (and crazy) manicures and it made me want to try some new combinations and nail art tricks.  I have a couple of manicures to show you, but until then, here are my favorite nail combinations from the runways and the real world. 

These three manicures from Whitney Port are totally amazing (and intricate).  The tribal designs helped inspire these nails, while the iPods (which are, I'll admit, not flawlessly done) got me thinking about taking simple, everyday objects, and painting them on your nails.
Okay, so obviously these nails from the British Nail Olympics are way too intricate to try at home, but the flowery theme is not necessarily impossible.  I would strive for something like the manicure directly below.

These newspaper nails (found here)are similar to ones that a friend of mine sported at a party.  I have been meaning to try these out for a while now, and when I do I promise to post a step-b-step tutorial.
These teal nails from my favorite blog Cupcakes and Cashmere literally made me go out and buy the color.
So there you are, some adorable nails to inspire you.  I also really loved the polka dot nail at Kate Spade, but I couldn't find a picture of them. 
Kisses,
Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment