Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sunglasses for a Rainy Day

Okay, so maybe today it isn't raining, but the dreary gloom outside could have fooled me.  And yet, I still feel myself craving some eye peepers because guess what?  SUNGLASSES ARE AMAZING! When I was a little girl, I used to hate to wear any sort of sun protection.  Which meant that sunglasses were my enemy.  No matter how many times my parents lectured me about UV light and going blind, I insisted that the glasses were uncomfortable.  Now, I don't know if I was just a temperamental tot, or if those glasses were seriously pokey, but nowadays I think sunglasses are about the best accessory since shoes.  Seriously, they go with every outfit.  Although (admittedly) I wear them more in the summer (versus the occasional sunny day during the spring or fall) due to the fact that I'm "in the mood," I do think they are a year round possibility.  Just don't wear them in the middle of a blizzard.  You'll look like a nut.  Anyway, without further ado, here are some ah-mazing pairs of sunglasses, separated by dream pairs versus affordable ones. 

EXPENSIVE

 Shopbop, $285.00



 ASOS, Dolce and Gabbana, $346.19

 Not Just A Label, Jade Chiu, $372


AFFORDABLE


 Nasty Gal, $20
 
 Madewell, $46.50

 ASOS, AJ Morgan, $25.46
 Topshop, $32
 ALDO, $12

 Wet Seal, $7.50
 Ruche, A.J. Morgan, $14.99
 Thread Sence, A.J. Morgan, $14

 Nasty Gal, $20

Need Supply Co., $18

XOXO,

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment