Sunday, November 25, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide Edition Two: Stocking Stuffers (Under $10)

Last year I comprised a few posts of the perfect gifts, organized by price.  Since it got such a great response, I've decided to try again this year in Holiday Gift Guide Edition Two.  Now last year I started with  gifts that were under $20 but looking back, I realized I never gave a comprehensive list of stocking stuffers.  So, here are the little gifts I feel will most brighten your holidays. 

This nail polish from Tilly's is only $2.99 and is just gorgeous.  I bought myself a bottle a few days ago and I love it! This is the perfect small present for any girly-girl!


On Amazon.com there are tons of discounted CD's.  While CD's are on the way out, sometimes it's nice to have the real thing, and one can always download the music onto iTunes if need be.  This vintage Dirty Dancing is only $6.99.

And if you don't know what music to give them, an iTunes gift card should work just fine. 
This candle from Paper Source is just $5.95 and will keep the holidays bright for whoever receives it.  Paper Source also has several other wonderful stocking stuffers like...

...this mini paper calendar to have them dreaming of the new year ($7.95, Paper Source). Plus...
...a reindeer that poops cola-flavored jelly beans! How cute! ($6.95, Paper Source)  Plus...
...this Santa Claus lip gloss and soooooo much more! ($2.95, Paper Source)

I hope this list gives you plenty of ideas for little ways to brighten the holidays ahead.

Kisses,
Anonymous

P.S. More Gift Guides are to come!





No comments:

Post a Comment