Sunday, January 29, 2012

Rompers

Lately I've been looking for the perfect romper.  I've been wanting one for a while, but I can never find the complete package of cut, color, and fit.   While I still have not found one that suits me personally, here are a few of my favorites from the ever fashionable Topshop and Polyvore.
The color is not my favorite (and probably not yours too), but the pattrern and cut are spot on.  Would I wear it?  No.  But if I saw someone in it, I would think that they had good style. 
So, those are my favorites.  To be honest, Polyvore had way more selection than Topshop on this one.  As I was looking through, I was seriously falling in love.  Unfortunately, most of these are expensive, and when something is pricey, I prefer to do my shopping in store, so that I'm 100% sure it's a buy.  So, wish me luck as I continue on my quest for the perfect romper, and I will talk to you soon.
Hugs,
Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment