Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: Under $20

Okay, so, in preparation for the fast approaching holidays, I'm planning on doing a series of posts involving the best gifts to give at any price range.  We'll start with $20 and under.

Look, I'm not a huge fan of Lego's, or anything of the sort, but this iPhone case from amazon.com has me amazed.  It's only $19.99, which is a huge bonus, but the coolest thing is what the case actually does. 
Yep, that's right, you can design (and re-design) your case again and again using SmallWorks bricks.  You have to admit that's pretty cool. 
Sometimes the best gifts you receive aren't the most expensive.  I just love the idea of giving a loved one a scrapbook, decorated of course, filled with all of your favorite memories.  This K&Company scrapbook is a perfect example.  Plus, it's only $17. 

This handbag from Claire's is a steal at only $18.  True, it isn't going to live up to the high quality standards that most of us fashionistas are used to.  However, I do have a bag similar to this, and it has lasted me two years of intense service (it's the only bag I have that is big enough to hold books) and stayed in fairly good condition.  So, I would think that this bag would do the same.
This Forever 21 necklace is beautiful, right?  Well, guess what, it's only $6.80.  That means that you could get this, plus...
...these, and...
...these lovely bangles, and, gasp, still be under budget.  I call that a good deal. 

Other ideas...


1) cookie cutters
2) stationary (yes, a little strange, so only use if it's that kind of person) *I am not that kind of person*
3) LOVE!!! (cheesy, yes, cheap, yes, awesome, yes, usable, probably not)

So there you go, just a few presents to make someone's day a little brighter, and keep your wallet from breaking.

Kisses,
Anonymous
P.S. Look forward to more installments in this presents series, coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment