Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Trend: Flag Shorts


So this past Memorial Day, I took my patriotic spirit and invested in a pair of flag shorts.  The trend is currently sweeping the web (especially Instagram) and is popular among DIY enthusiasts (speaking of which, go follow my new Pinterest: @diydiaries).  Even though it's popular on the internet, I've yet to see the shorts in person, and so I have been questioning to legitimacy of this "craze."  However, while shopping at this marvelous store, I spotted a high-waisted pair that were cheap and flattering, so I took the plunge.  Now, I am aware that these shorts aren't for every occasion, but when I'm at the beach I think they are the perfect attire.  I bought a cute white crop top to accompany the shorts here, but I'm also liking the pairing with this more expensive option.  What do you guys think?  Yes?  No? Comment!!!

Kisses,
Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment