Sunday, December 16, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide Edition Two: Dream Presents (A.K.A. Insane Gifts That We May Never Buy But That Is Fun to Dream About)

Last year one of my most successful posts was this one.  People really seemed to like it so I decided to give you yet another round of ridiculously amazing gifts this year.

This beautiful dress from Valentino comes in at a whopping $5,880.  As I am not a celebrity, I may never wear a garment so very expensive.  But I do dream, as do you I am sure, and hey, what girl wouldn't feel like magic in this dress?

This watch is worth 15 million dollars...................so, yeah.   I just have to say that if I ever had this on my wrist, I don't think I would feel safe going out in public.  I mean, there are 201 carats of DIAMONDS on there.  Still, it is absolutely stunning and thus, a true gift of my dreams. 
Now I don't know much about cars, but I do know that this $1.25 million dollar automobile is the cream of the crop.  Get him this and you can guarantee he'll love you forever (or is it wrong to buy love? I don't know, but I don't think you can hate a person who gives you this...). 

Can't think of a good gift for your kids? How about this teddy bear made of real gold, sapphires and diamonds for $71,500?

Are you a serious chocoholic? Well, then let me introduce you to one of the most stunning chocolate collections I have ever seen.  And the cost? No less than $275!

Or, if those chocolates aren't enough to satisfy your sweet tooth, you can head over to Serendipity for a sundae that will blow your mind.  As the world's most expensive ice cream sundae, this gold leaf covered confection is $1000.  I would savor the moment.

So there you are, another edition of my insane gifts.  I can't believe it's been over a year since I started this blog.  Whether my audience is large or small, I love to write these posts and share them with everyone!

Kisses,
Anonymous

P.S. This article from listverse.com was a big help in writing this post, so you should go and check it out for more insane gift ideas!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment