Thursday, June 21, 2012

Catching Up- Nails

I've had so many manicures since the patterned ones I showed you forever ago, I don't even know where to begin! Regrettably, Some of them weren't photographed, but a few few were. Here are the manicures (all done by me except for the sparkly blue) you have missed.
This "jailhouse" manicure (as I dubbed it) combined the sharp contrast of black and white and the recent trend of one finger with a different design. While it's far from perfect, I like the concept.
While bubble gum pink is not exactly my go to color, I wanted to try something completely girly with these nails.  What I'm most proud of are the flowers, as this was the first time I painted them perfectly.

While I didn't paint these blue sparklers myself, I love the color. It reminds me of the ocean, happiness and of course, summer.  One thing is for sure, metallic will always be beautiful.
Sometimes simple is best, as showcased with this pale pink manicure. Whenever I just need the perfect day-to-day look, this color wins out. It goes with everything, overpowers nothing, and has a certain air of class.  For girls who don't like nail polish that takes too much attention, this is perfect! Not to mention that even when it chips, it's far less noticeable than with brighter colors.

This is my current manicure and I just love it! Check out Instagram for the full version on how it came to be, but long story short, it was a mistake turned aquarium inspired mani. The teal color has me obsessed (it's on my toes too) with it's vibrancy. Just love, love, love, love, love.

Okay, well that gets me up to date.  What is your favorite manicure? Mine is the teal, but comment yours!
Kisses,
Anonymous
P.S. Last week I had on birdie Sally Hansen nails stickers (not a peep). They were adorable, but I didn't get a photo, so when I do them next, I'll be sure to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment