Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins is, needless to say, taking the world by storm.  The first movie in the series hits theaters on March 23, but already crazy (and adorable) fan souvenirs are hitting the market.  I am a personal fan of the series and hopefully a midnight camp out for a late night show is in the future (more about that later if it happens).  Anyway, here are some of my favorite Hunger Games paraphernalia. 
This bracelet I found on Etsy has already sold, but tons more like it are on the market right now.  I love them because they don't necessarily read Hunger Games on first glance, but they are no doubt for die-hard fans.
This Mockingjay pin I found on amazon.com.  This is probably one of the more popular movie prop recreations, but I do actually think that they are cute (if you were the type who wore pins, which I'm not).  On a blazer, they might even pass as fashion couture.


Yes, there is a cookbook.  It's available at Barnes and Noble and features recipes like Lamb Stew and Apple Dumplings.  Yummy!
There are, of course, tons more do-dads, including Team Peeta versus Team Gale T-shirts, but these are the best in my opinion.  Taylor Swift just released her new song for the soundtrack, Safe and Sound, featuring The Civil Wars, which I just love as well.  One thing is definitely for sure, this series is not going away any time soon. 
Kisses,
Anonymous
P.S. "And may the odds be ever in your favor."

No comments:

Post a Comment