Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fab Feature: Edition One

Recently I've been contemplating the idea of having a recurring type of post (like Five  Things on Cupcakes and Cashmere) and this is it.  The idea is that every once in a while, I'll highlight just one piece that I'm craving right now.  It may be hair, nails, clothes, shoes, etc. (maybe even food or events) but it'll give you a taste of what I am in the mood for.  Hence, a Fab Feature.  So, without further ado, here is the first edition!

First of all, I've been craving a good leather jacket.  It goes with tons and adds edge to a girly outfit.  Secondly, I've been anticipating Kirna Zabete for Target (that's tar-je to you).  The truth is that if you don't want to go spending tons on new wardrobe pieces, there are plenty of affordable options that are (albeit lesser quality) still very cute.  So yes, I would shop at Target.  In fact, so many trends are too fleeting to seriously invest in, so big time sales and cheaper stores that still can produce good looking clothing are actually a good idea.  Fashion-istas on a budget rejoice and head to a Target near you.

Kisses,

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment